Vintage Postcards

The final pattern in my new Christmas Collection is a vintage graphics package. . .

I’ve put together a few samples of how they can be used.

I’ve printed the graphics onto fabric for the projects shown here,

but they’d be equally as nice printed on card.

Below are two scent sachets to store your Christmas pot-pourri in.

Wouldn’t they make beautiful gifts!

I love using burlap . . . especially at Christmas.

This burlap sack will have a multitude of uses.

A sweet shabby pocket with a vintage Santa is perfect for holding goodies.

I’ve hung it today on a rusty hook and filled it with Christmas pot-pourri.

This scented pocket would be perfect to hang on the front door handle to welcome guests .

And another sweet little sample pocket with rusty bells and hanger.

I made these smaller printouts into fabric gift tags.

I think I will put an eyelet in one corner and hang on pretty ribbon or red and white bakers twine. . .

and now I’m thinking I might do some more to use for red work embroidery.

This really is a very versatile package.

I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing all the Christmas goodies that have filled my studio the past few weeks.

Sharing these vintage inspired textiles at Freckled Laundry this week.

Now that the pattern writing is complete I can move onto organising my annual Simply Christmas event.

Is there anything in particular you’d like to see this year? Toni has already requested another Christmas Planner. . . which I can reveal is underway. Can you guess what the theme of the planner is this year?

Hugs ~ Kerryanne